Information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Article updated on 17/03/2020 at 09:30
The situation is evolving, and every day we adapt as quickly as possible, by strictly following the advice of the authorities and health recommendations.
Rest assured that all of our staff, both on our campsites and in our offices, is mobilised to assist you prior to your holiday and to ensure you will be staying in the best possible health and safety conditions.
For a few days now, you may have noticed that it is hard to get through to our advisors on the phone. One the one hand, there were a lot of you calling us. On the other hand, we had to switch our customer service team to working from home according to government regulations, and our advisors are mostly now set up at home with their own families. They are working hard, but they are there! In response to this stream of requests, we set up a new work structure that prioritises calling customers back.
We ask you to only contact us if your holiday is due to start in the next few weeks. We assure you that every request will be handled. We are prioritising the request handling based on closest holiday date.
At the same time, we have consolidated all the essential information here.
- For all stays, regardless of the destinations or the dates of stay, these are the General Rental Conditions which prevail in terms of modification/cancellation except for exceptional circumstances (see below).
- If you have taken out cancellation insurance offered in partnership with Gritchen Affinity and Allianz, their conditions of coverage apply in accordance with the specific and general conditions of cancellation insurance. For information purposes, this insurance covers the following 2 cases, on showing supporting documents: the illness of the insured person during the dates of the holiday and/or banning of access to the holiday site. For any more specific information requests, please get in touch with Gritchen Affinity via this page and state your insurance or contract number :https://www.declare.fr/
- Lastly, all costs incurred with companies other than Camping le Napoléon are governed by these companies’ cancellation/change conditions. Please contact each of them if necessary.
If your holiday is affected by exceptional circusmtances
Given the exceptional circumstances, Camping le Napoleon has decided to relax its change/cancellation conditions in the situations listed below :
- Postponement of your campsite’s opening date impacting your holiday dates,
- Official ban on accessing your campsite during your holiday dates,
- Official ban on travelling from a containment area during your holiday dates.
Please note that all those affected by these circumstances will be contacted individually so that special arrangements can be made for them.
Please check this page regularly for additional information.
If you wish to cancel/change your stay
If your reservation does not meet with the requirements for exceptional circumstance as described above, and you want to change your stay, Camping le Napoleon General Rental Conditions will be applied.
If your reservation does not meet with the requirements for exceptional circumstance as described above, and you want to cancel your stay :
Dispositions spéciales prises sur les campings
All Camping le Napoleon teams are working hard to take all necessary measures to maintain our quality standards for your next holiday and to ensure safety for all holidaymakers.
Following compliance with government decisions, it is possible – depending on how the situation develops and what directives we receive – that we will not be able to :
- open our bar-restaurants and/or snack bar,
- run entertainment or activities,
- give our customers access to our pools, especially indoor pools.
In addition to these measures, we ensure that the following procedures are followed on all campsites :
- strict application by our staff of social distancing and health and safety procedures,,
- extra cleaning and disinfection of mobile homes after each stay, as well as of all public areas on campsites,
- keeping mobile homes vacant for several days between 2 different stays as far as we are able,
- provision of disinfection products at reception and in all areas of the campsite.
List of local authority websites
- French Department of Health and Social Care (in French): https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr
- Italian Department of Health and Social Care (in Italian): http://www.salute.gov.it
- Spanish Department of Health and Social Care (in Spanish): https://www.mscbs.gob.es
- Croatian Department of Health and Social Care (in Croatian): https://vlada.gov.hr
- Austrian Department of Health and Social Care (in German): https://www.sozialministerium.at